Monday, May 20, 2013

Review: Through the Ever Night

It's been months since Aria learned of her mother's death.
Months since Perry became Blood Lord of the Tides, and months since Aria last saw him.
Now Aria and Perry are about to be reunited. It's a moment they've been longing for with countless expectations. And it's a moment that lives up to all of them. At least, at fi rst. Then it slips away. The Tides don't take kindly to former Dwellers like Aria. And the tribe is swirling out of Perry's control. With the Aether storms worsening every day, the only remaining hope for peace and safety is the Still Blue. But does this haven truly exist?
Threatened by false friends and powerful temptations, Aria and Perry wonder, Can their love survive through the ever night? In this second book in her spellbinding Under the Never Sky trilogy, Veronica Rossi combines fantasy and sci-fi elements to create a captivating adventure—and a love story as perilous as it is unforgettable.

So this is my first book review and I must say that I enjoyed it just as much as the first one. the trauma behind the it all. It also answers question that the last book left open. Like what ever happened to Perry’s sister.
The romance between Aria and Perry was more about her getting accepted in his tribe and the realization of what she left behind. Also, the need to help her friends survive the destruction of the Pod, it is until the very end that Perry and Aria get the realization that they work better as a time then separated.
The majority of the tale focuses on the fact that Aria is an outsider and that nobody wants her around. She is a dweller and what means is that she only brings trouble with her.
I found the book a great read and I could barely contain my laughter at times. the hours passed by me and I almost cried when I reached the end. I can’t wait till’ the next  one to come out and tell us the conclusion of such a marvelous world. 


AIR
 

No comments:

Post a Comment